BABA FARID PUBLIC SCHOOL FARIDKOT (PB)
- A student must carry his/her Almanac to school every day.
- Students should enter the campus before 8:50 a.m. in winter & 7:50 am. in Summer after that students will not be entertained.
- All the students should be nicely dressed up. A student who is not properly dressed up can be sent back to home.
- Girls should have two plaits & if hair are below the shoulders, short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students are expected to take care the property of others. Any harm done to the school property, scratching or spoiling the desks, walls can lead expulsion from the school.
- Students must not miss any period. A yellow card will be issued if they do so.
- School requires strict discipline and good behavior to be maintained by the students.
- Any special tendency or a behavioural problem noted in the child at home should be brought to the notice of the school authorities.
- No pupil can leave the school premises during school hours or in the recess without the prior permission from the co-ordinators / authority.
- Students, who come to school by their own vehicle, should arrive at school before the bell rings.
- School Gate will remain closed during lunch break.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take action against a student, whose is negligent and indiscipline or whose progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory.